From 13th to 15th February opens the 2019 edition of ForumPiscine and ForumClub, the only b2b Congress and Expo in Italy dedicated, on the one hand, to the fitness and wellness Industry, and on the other to pools and spas.
With an exhibition area that aims to the sold out and a busy program of conferences and workshops. The new edition of ForumPiscine will bring together the most important and prestigious brands, the most innovative and dynamic companies in the sector; and also it will be a great cultural stage to face, together with the operators of the pool and spa Industry, the most important issues for the present and the future of the entire sector.
"We aim to the sold-out - explains Federico Maestrami, CEO of Editrice Il Campo - two months before the event and we have almost exhausted the spaces inside an Expo this year more than ever has assumed the role of 'fast track' able to unite the Italian and international markets."
Among the biggest new features of this edition there's the Congress program with an increased number of available sessions, starting from the 6 exciting general sessions:
- "The present and the future of fitness clubs, between technologies and customers' experiences", speaker Bryan O'Rourke (Wed. Feb. 13th at 10.15 am - 11.15 am);
- "Activate the 'motivator', defuse the 'saboteur': subvert the paradigm to conquer (and retain) a new market ", speakers Fabrizio Benedetti and David Mariani (Wed. Feb. 13th at 12.00 - 1.00 pm);
- "From fitness club to sports center of the future", speakers Vito Scavo and Ralph Scholz;
- "When they tell you it's impossible, you can do it!", speaker Max Calderan Wed. Feb. 13th at 3.30 pm - 3.30 pm);
- "Immersive Wellness: neuroscience and immersion innovate the experience of clubs, spas, and pools", speaker Mick Odelli (Thur. Feb. 14th at 2.30 pm - 3.30 pm);
- "Gamification, virtual reality, eSports: what the effects on Fitness?", speaker Lorenzo Mosna (Fri. Feb. 15th at 9.45 am - 10.45 am).