Organised by the GreenTech+ division of the GL events group and the Fédération des professionnels de la piscine et du Spa (FPP, federation of swimming pool and spa professionals), Piscine Global is the landmark international trade show in the field of swimming pools and well-being.
A dive into the new era of swimming pools and well-being
Faced with the new challenges of the sector, the exhibition today offers a new perspective for its new edition, which will be held from November 19 to 22, 2024 at Lyon-Eurexpo. Piscine Global unveils a reinvented positioning through this new baseline:
Feel the new shapes of water
With this strong new international signature and inspiring outlook, Piscine Global invites everyone to take a different view of the sector and contribute actively to change. The exhibition brings an innovative view of the sector for its own future and the future of the industry as a whole. The unmissable meeting of the profession invites professionals in the sector to take part in a new way of seeing and thinking about the sector and, above all, to become an actor in this change.
The key issues will be at the heart of this new edition, responding to the current and future needs of the profession: sustainable development, water management and innovation.
Visitors will experience a unique exhibition experience, based on content rich in quality and originality around these changes.
The new graphic identity of the trade fair, revisited and refined, is the first milestone, with water as a central reference, presented in modern graphics. Tinted in purple, the new visual imprint of Piscine Global highlights imagination and creativity, for a future of the sector to be reinvented.
Discover the presentation of this new edition in video, by Florence Rousson, Director of the GreenTech+ Division of GL events Exhibitions Operations.
Piscine Global is also an exhibition that consistently affirms the ESG (Environment, Social and Governance) approach of its organizers. Which will take the form of several initiatives, intended to concretely limit its impacts on the environment, in terms of:
- responsible communication
- eco-design of the living room
- sorting of waste
- sustainable energy and water management
- eco-responsible catering
Objectives: reduce the carbon footprint of the show, limit the use of disposables in order to maximize the circular economy and develop the diversity and territories of the events organized by GL events.
Ambitious, the international show is proud to already announce 50% of spaces reserved within one year of its holding!
Piscine Global 2022 in figures
- 24,903 professional visitors (+31% compared to 2018) including 35% foreign visitors (Mainly, outside France: Italy, Belgium, Switzerland, Spain, Germany)
- Among them: 53% of swimming pool and spa builders/installers,
- 4% are authorities, 9% specifiers, 23% distributors and 64% installers/builders of swimming pools and spas
- 44% of visitors to the French market came from the South-East, 24% from the South-West, 21% from the North-East and 11% from the North-West of France.
- 58% of exhibitors came from 36 countries around the world
- 110 countries were represented in total during the 2022 edition
- 1,272 exhibitors and brands (+8.5% compared to 2018) were present
- 3 winners were awarded the Pool Innovation Awards
- 71 new products were presented
- 7,518 users / 23,131 contacts made on the Piscine Connect application before - during and after the trade fair.