Superior Wellness are an innovative manufacturer and distributor, importing from several countries to offer the widest choice of hot tubs and swim spas. They lead the market as Europe's largest hot tub distributor and create premium, high quality products focused on improving health and well-being.
Superior Wellness, a leading European hot tub and swim spa distributor
The company offers a global choice of products and has been commended for their focus on wellness and best in class customer experience. Superior Wellness celebrated their 10-year anniversary on 28 April 2021.
Superior Wellness celebrated their 10-year anniversary
Premium hot tubs and swim spas
The team recently moved into their new headquarters in Chesterfield which houses the warehouse, distribution centre and office, plus one of the UK's largest hot tub showrooms for their retail division Miami Spas. The new location is almost the size of two football pitches and is the largest hot tub distribution centre in the UK stocking up to 3,000 hot tubs.
New distribution centre at Chesterfield
Their products are built to last and manufactured with high quality components sourced globally. Powered by Gecko electronics their hot tubs and swim spas are equipped with an array of LED lights, Bluetooth music, water features and a double layered Superior Heatlock insulation system. All are fitted with a UV & Ozone purification system, as standard, for the ultimate in clean water. Their portfolio is further enriched with ranges of accessories, gazebos and saunas, making Superior Wellness a one stop shop for all things hot tub related.
New 2021 Platinum Spas
Superior Wellness are always striving to innovate and improve products based on customer feedback and insight. They pride themselves on providing high quality products and putting their customers and partners at the heart of everything they do.
The new improved Premium range from Platinum Spas is their most luxurious yet and has been built to the highest quality:
- The Tokyo hot tub: a family size, luxury hot tub designed for six people with one lounger and five seats. It includes 89 powerful jets and LED lights.
- The Barcelona hot tub: a family size, luxury hot tub for five people with two loungers and three seats. It includes 61 hydrotherapy jets with an array of jet formations and jet variations.
- Kenya hot tub: a family size, luxury hot tub designed for five people with two loungers and three seats. It includes 52 powerful jets and LED lights.
- Santorini hot tub: a family size, luxury hot tub designed for six people with one lounger and five seats. It includes 52 powerful jets and LED lights and uses 2 x 2HP pumps.
- Onyx hot tub: a luxury hot tub designed for five people with two loungers and three seats. It includes 90 powerful jets and LED lights.
- Infinity hot tub: a family size, luxury hot tub designed for six people with one lounger and five seats. It includes 91 powerful jets and LED lights.
- Arizona hot tub: a compact hot tub designed for two people with two loungers and one seat.
- Topaz hot tub: a compact hot tub designed for up to three people with two loungers and one seat. It includes powerful jets, water features and LED lights.
- Maximus hot tub: a very generously sized hot tub designed for eight people with one lounger and seven seats. It includes 84 powerful jets, water features and LED lights.
Spa cover and spa stairs from the Premium range
The new range also includes the new energy efficient insulation Platinum Premium Shield designed by the Superior Heatlock Insulation Process (SHIP). The hot tub insulation system uses the waste heat from the pump motors to heat the water. By reflecting the heat back inwards, the wasted heat created by the pumps and other components can be recycled. The end user will notice a considerable difference in the heat retained in the hot tub as well as a reduction in energy costs.
The new Platinum Premium Shield features on the luxurious Premium range and swim spas
Superior Wellness have experienced phenomenal growth over the last 12 months in terms of sales, revenue and team members. They aim to go beyond expectations in all that they do. They have already seen a huge growth in France, and they are looking for new partners to work with them. If you would like to become a partner with Superior Wellness, please contact Superior Wellness.