From March 22 to 25, 2023, VÁGNER POOL organized four open days at its headquarters in Vestec near Prague. The Czech company expected the participation of around 350 companies, for a total of 500 visitors over the four days.
Many new pool products presented to 500 visitors
Each visitor had agreed to a time-stamped meeting. Thus, on arrival, everyone was personally accompanied by a VAGNERPOOL salesperson, presenting them with the latest product innovations and answering all their technical and commercial questions.
The guests were able to discover or obtain information, among other things, on:
- The high quality AVfol membrane;
- The Preva energy-saving filtration pump, which can be combined with the Pool or iSaver+ frequency converter;
- The VA SALT SMART, to benefit from an automatic dosage of chlorine production by salt electrolysis;
- Products from the Va Dos water treatment range;
- Inverter RAPID and NORM heat pumps, with R32;
- The intelligent VArio system, for remote control and supervision of the swimming pool;
- As well as numerous references from its partners, among the major brands in the swimming pool industry: Hayward, Zodiac, Speck Pumpen, Chemoform, BIO-UV, Pahlén, etc.
The convivial event was accompanied by an excellent catering service and other amenities.