Thailand has already been named the"spa capital"of Asia and the market for pools is expanding rapidly, mainly due to the increasing number of expatriates, the ongoing rise in tourism and significantly higher living standards. ASEAN Pool & Spa Expo is a part of Asia Pool & Spa Expo, which is enjoying the reputation of "Oscar" in the global pool & Spa industry.
From 24 to 26 october 2023 at Impact Exhibition Centre of Bangkok
Based in Asia and serving the world, it provides an efficient trade platform for Asian products to go global and for global brands to enter Asia! ASEAN Pool & Spa Expo is co-located with TAAPE which is the one and only water park and attraction expo in Thailand. ASEAN Pool & Spa Expo is the one and only industry trade show for swimming pools, spas, saunas, water park and water feature in Southeast Asia and will open on this October from 24th to 26th at Hall 11-12 IMPACT Exhibition Centre. Bangkok, Thailand.
Highlights of the show
- Thai Association of Landscape Architects will display approximately 100 works from the members, which include swimming pools, water park, hotel and other constructions and organize the member to visit the show.
- About 30 members from Malaysia Swimming Pool Association have confirmed their schedule to visit the show.
- The show is strongly supported by many big brands in Thailand, such as Pool & Spa Products, AEU, PAC Corporation,Mister Pool, Pebble Crete and so on....
- Over 100 exhibitors from nearly 20 countries or regions have confirmed the participation, such as WhiteWater, Lamotte, Aqurine....
- 100 free Hotel rooms for two nights have been provided to International buyers, which is to guarantee the success of ASEAN Pool & Spa Expo 2023.
- Last but not the least, Thailand is the No.1 tourist country in the world, which is the best place to organize International Pool & Spa trade show and find business opportunities.
ASEAN Pool & Spa Expo is free for industry people.