Piscine Global Europe, the leading event in the pool and wellness sector, will be back at Lyon-Eurexpo for a face-to-face event from 15 to 18 November this year. An opportunity for professionals in the sector to gather, exchange views and boost their business, but also - at long last - to meet up in a social context.
The pool lifestyle
On an upward trend since the lockdowns, which exacerbated a desire for the outdoors and poolside fun amongst French people and their European neighbours, the pool sector is continuing to grow and generate new jobs, and is seeking to improve skills amongst its workforce. To support this expanding ecosystem, Piscine Global Europe has built a reputation as an unmissable event for anticipating, understanding and discussing future developments in the sector.
Piscine Global Europe, an unmissable event around the future developments in the sector
For 4 days, seminars and dedicated themed areas will encourage discussions and improve understanding of these topics:
- jobs, training and and skills development for professionals within the sector,
- digitisation and digital tools,
- sustainable development.
Various activities will also set the tone for this new edition of the exhibition:
- The Pool Design Awards, a competition that shines a spotlight on pool projects from around the world
- The Pool Showcase for presenting new products, and the Pool Innovation Awards that will reward and highlight innovation.
- The Pool Arena, an area dedicated to exhibitors' elevator pitches and seminars on market trends,
- The Jobs and Training Campus, giving professionals the opportunity to find training and recruitment solutions
A strategic international event
Organised in partnership with the French Federation for Pool and Spa Professionals (FFP), Piscine Global Europe is now more than ever a strategic international event for the pool sector as a whole.
Florence Rousson Mompo, Director of the Greentech+ Department of GL Events Exhibitions Operations, confirms: "With 860 exhibitors and brands already confirming their attendance, Piscine Global Europe is consolidating its position as a key event for the sector. After 4 years of absence, players in the sector can't wait to meet in person in Lyon once again. We are so looking forward to sharing this exhibition with all the professionals: it's a key moment for doing business and presenting new products, but also a time for getting together socially! ".
Florence Rousson Mompo
For anyone wishing to take part in this event as an exhibitor or visitor, more information is available at www.piscine-global-europe.com.